- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. – Hellen Keller
- I’m a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.Complaining is good for you as long as you’re not complaining to the person you’re complaining about.
- “Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.”
- The WORST thing in life is ATTACHMENT it hurts when you LOSE it,The BEST thing in life is LONELINESS because it teaches you EVERYTHING and, when you lose it you get EVERYTHING
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending 🙂
- Going to work for a large company is like getting on a train. Are you going sixty miles an hour or is the train going sixty miles an hour and you’re just sitting still?
- When you fall, in any way, don’t see the place where you fell, Instead see the place from where you slipped….. Life is about correcting mistakes.”
- The difference between dream and aim,Dream requires Soundless sleep to see..Whereas Aim Requires Sleepless Efforts to Achieve……….
- BE GOOD AND DO GOOD TO ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD …BECAUSE SKIN, FACE, & PERSONALITY WILL NEVER STAY BUT YOUR WORK AND NAME WILL ALWAYS BE THERE…
(16th May 2011 to 22nd May 2011)