I went to God’s Clinic to have my routine check-up and I confirmed I was ill:
- When God took my blood pressure, He saw I was low in tenderness.
- When he read my temperature, the thermometer registered 40º of anxiety
- He ran an electrocardiogram and found that I needed several ‘love bypasses’ since my arteries were blocked with loneliness and could not provide for an empty heart.
- I went to orthopedics, because I could not walk by my brother’s side and I could not hug my friends, since I had fractured myself when tripping with envy.
- He also found I was shortsighted, since I could not see beyond the shortcomings of my brothers and sisters.
- When I complained about deafness, the diagnosis was that I had stopped listening to God’s voice talking to me on a daily basis.
For all of that, God gave me a free consultation thanks to his mercifulness.
So my pledge is to, once I leave this clinic, only take the natural remedies he prescribed through his words of truth:
- Every morning, take a full glass of gratitude
- When getting to work, take one spoon of peace
- Every hour, take one pill of patience, one cup of brotherhood and one glass of humility
- When getting home, take one dose of love
- When getting to bed, take two tablets of clear conscience
Do not give in to sadness or desperation for what you are going through today.
God knows how you feel.
God knows exactly and with perfection what is being allowed to happen to you in your life at this precise moment. His purpose for you is simply perfect.
He wants to show you things that only you can understand by living what you are living, and by being in the place you are now.