I was checking my yahoo mailbox, after quite a long time today and came across an email which contained an interesting discussion on software tycoon “Bill Gates”.
It was published somewhere around 1997. It’s an interesting read, go for it and have fun 🙂
Don’t forget to read it till the end.
1. Bill Gates earns $250 every SECOND, that’s about $20 million a DAY and $7.8 billion a YEAR!
2. If he drops a thousand dollars, he won’t even bother to pick it up because in the 4 seconds it takes to pick it up, he would have already earned it back.
3. U.S’s national debt is about $5.62 trillion. If Bill Gates wants to pay the debt by himself; he will finish it in less then 10 years.
4. He can donate $15 to everyone on earth and still be left with $5 million for his pocket money.
5. Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in the U.S. If he doesn’t drink and eat, and keep his annual income at $30 million, he’ll have to wait for 277 years to become as rich as Bill Gates is today.
6. If Bill Gates were a country, he will be the 37th richest country on earth.
7. If you change all of Bill Gate’s money to $1 bills, you can make a road from earth to moon 14 times back and forth. But you will have to make that road non-stop for 1400 years, and use a total of 713 BOEING 747 planes to transport all the money.
8. Bill Gates will be 42 this year. If we assume that he still can live for another 35 years, he has to spend $6.78 million per day to finish his money before his death.
The Best Part……………………..
9. BUT!!! If we the Microsoft Windows users claim $1 for every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will go bankrupt in 3 years.
Hope you enjoyed reading the whopping financial figures of Bill Gates achievements! 🙂