(1) Never think or speak negatively about yourself; that puts you in disagreement with God.
(2) Meditate on your God-given strengths and learn to encourage yourself, for much of the time nobody else will.
(3) Don’t compare yourself to anybody else. You’re unique, one of a kind, an original. So don’t settle for being a copy.
(4) Focus on your potential, not your limitations. Remember, God lives in you!
(5) Find what you like to do, do well, and strive to do it with excellence.
(6) Have the courage to be different. Be a God pleasure, not a people pleasure.
(7) Learn to handle criticism. Let it develop you instead of discourage you.
(8) Determine your own worth instead of letting others do it for you. They’ll short-change you!
(9) Keep your shortcomings in perspective – you’re still a work in progress.
(10) Focus daily on your greatest source of confidence – the God Who lives in you .. !!!
(11)Silently reflecting on the times gone by, I realized, “In life, we all have…an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret,an unkept promise, an unheard request, an irreplaceable loss, an unreachable dream & an unforgettable first love.Still, life is about being happy anyhow. Because, everything in life can be summed up in just three words”IT GOES ON.”
(12)Lastly, remember: “Don’t be upset if people prefer other one over you…….It’s hard to convince the monkey that strawberries are sweeter than bananas”
~ Source : greenyatrablog.com ~