1. No point using limited life, to chase unlimited money.
2. No point earning so much money, you cannot live to spend it.
3. Money is not yours until, you spend it.
4. When you are young, you use your health to chase your wealth;
when you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health.
Difference is that, it is too late.
5. How happy a man is, not how much he has but how little he needs.
6. No point working so hard to provide for the people you have no time to spend with.
We come to this world with nothing, we leave this world with nothing!